Inside Sales Representative
Who We Are
MedMinder (www.medminder.com) is a leading managed care platform in the United States, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. MedMinder believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a comprehensive medication adherence and telehealth solution from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, MedMinder empowers thousands of elderly and chronically ill patients stay more independent at home. Additionally, our products help health systems increase reimbursement while reducing medical costs.
Who You Are:
The Inside Sales Representative works with patients that have been referred to MedMinder through the company’s multi-channel referral network. As a key member of the sales/onboarding team, you will work closely with patient referrals to help through the onboarding process.
What You’ll Do:
Utilize the company’s CRM system to identify new patient referrals, and reach out to those referrals to talk to them about the company’s products and services. Work closely with referrals to help them through the onboarding process, and communicate through text, phone and email as appropriate to answer questions.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proven success converting leads to paying customers
- Strong communicator and relationship builder. You love talking to people and understanding their wants and needs.
- Bilingual in Spanish required
- You take pride in exceeding preset goals.
- You’re a team player that supports others in the organization.
- You can work quickly and accurately.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged.
- You work hard and want to have fun while doing so.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- Fully Remote