Description: Located in West Boise, we’re proud to call Idaho home. We’ve been featured on the INC. 500 list of the fastest-growing companies in America, and named a Best Place to Work in Idaho in 2016, ‘17, and ‘18. Our team handles every step of the newsletter process, from writing and editing to design and production. We pride ourselves on working hard and taking fun seriously.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where every day presents a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. We’re always looking for talented individuals who love collaborating with their teammates and delivering a wow experience to their clients.
The Newsletter Pro is a company focused on helping small businesses grow through building real relationships with their clients. We create custom print newsletters, as well as other digital and physical products, that emphasize connection, personality, and brand engagement. Everything we do is focused on reflecting the values and voice of the incredible entrepreneurs we work with. Our clients are located all over the country (and beyond) and work in a wide variety of industries.
The Newsletter Pro is seeking a skilled content writer to join our team. Our writers are content wizards who create custom articles for our clients, as well as internal marketing pieces for our newsletter, website, and social media accounts. They also work with our clients to develop a vision for their newsletters, finding ways to add value, and create a product that people will love to read.
. Requirements: About the Role
- Writers have monthly phone calls with clients to discuss topics and develop a distinct voice for each campaign.
- They conduct research on a wide range of topics ranging from dentistry and physical therapy to history and pop culture.
- They write articles designed to be engaging, informative, fun, and personal.
- They work in close collaboration with designers, project coordinators and editors to ensure high-quality editions are mailed on time every month.
- They tackle special projects and internal initiatives as needed.
- You love to write and have experience creating compelling content.
- You thrive in an environment where fast pace and quality go hand in hand.
- You’re confident on the phone and love building meaningful relationships with clients.
- You’re interested in shaping content and helping our clients give their readers the best.
- You understand content marketing and the process of brand building.
- You don’t mind tackling an article at a moment’s notice.
- You enjoy doing research and love learning new things.
- You work well in a team-based environment and value collaboration.
- You have a B.A. in English, journalism, or another relevant field.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision options for employees and dependents
- Short-term disability-We pay 100%
- Life Insurance- We pay 100%
- Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- PTO- 10 accrued days per year
- Six paid holidays per year
This is a remote work position. The Newsletter Pro is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time