Web Content Writer (Health & Wellness)
We are a growing health drink company that is improving lives and fighting malnourishment locally and around the world!
Our health and wellness e-commerce business in need of a Copywriter who can connect with our customer base through health focused articles that both educate our audience and bring attention to some aspect of our adaptogen-powered apple cider vinegar infusions.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating one or more articles per month that we can use for our website, social media, and direct email.
We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions.
We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
- Write high-engagement articles about health and wellness that reflect our brand’s voice
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content for articles
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
Required work experience
- Health and wellness understanding and writing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Demonstrated success in managing a health and wellness content
- Experience in producing articles for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $200.00 - $500.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have any experience writing about herbal medicines and holistic remedies? Please describe.
- Do you have any research experience? Have you ever researched and sourced medical studies in your writing? Please describe.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Writing Skills: 3 years (Required)
- health & wellness writing: 2 years (Required)
- Fully Remote