Copywriter / Social Media Manager
We are seeking a Social Media Specialist/ Copywriter to join our team part-time! We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and strong collaborator with great organizational and communication skills. This position calls for a digitally-savvy individual who can work independently and drive results for a variety of clients.
Social Media Tasks:
- Develop & implement social media strategies and best practices across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Create and manage social media calendars and campaigns
- Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Leverage Facebook Ads to drive traffic and engagement and increase audience reach
- Identify opportunities, trends and features in the social media space
- Craft strategy proposals detailing budget scenarios and potential return on investment
- Establish a unique brand voice across multiple accounts
- Write copy for a wide variety of client websites
- Create blog posts implementing SEO best practices
- Craft email marketing campaigns
- Proven success in launching and executing social media campaigns
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Maintain a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Experience creating and managing Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Experience developing creating, analyzing and reporting on paid campaigns
- Deep understanding of content and messaging optimization
- Experience writing cohesive, clear copy for websites with clear messaging
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Facebook blueprint certification a plus
- Knowledge of Facebook pixel a plus
- Work from our Los Angeles, CA or from home office
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Work with a great team!
Best of luck and if interested in this position please send examples of work!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page: