Marketing - Marketing Copywriter
The Marketing Copywriter will develop compelling thought leadership content, communicating a cohesive message through a variety of interactive and print formats and enabling sales teams with compelling tools. This individual will partner with subject matter experts, product managers, designers, and graphic designers to create compelling copy for Episource’s brand and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Content Development (General and Digital) – 45%
- Leverage superior writing skills to create a steady stream of high-quality written content that differentiates Episource in the market and resonates with target buyers (both technical and business) including website, blogs, datasheets, case studies, brochures, whitepapers, video scripts, etc.
- Collaborates with digital and demand-gen individuals and agency resources to communicate the right message, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Collaborate with product managers, technical subject matter experts and corporate executives to develop and execute solution-focused messaging frameworks.
- Bring rich experience collaborating with internal designers and outside design partners to properly represent the Episource brand and ensure consistency and innovation.
- Approach content with a focus on storytelling to weave cohesive messaging through a variety of formats and delivery channels.
- Interview technical SMEs to identify insights and data needed to develop ownable content.
- Understand SEO and develop content strategies around that fuel nurture streams and optimize conversion rates and website engagement.
Public Relations and Internal Communications – 20%
- Write and distribute press releases and report on distribution metrics.
- Brainstorm newsworthy stories and identify target publications and guest author/contributor opportunities.
- Draft internal communications that engage, inform, and unify individuals from across the organization.
- Enforce and promote consistent usage of Episource branded templates and materials across departments.
Events – 15%
- Prepare presentations and promotional materials for key industry events and conferences.
- Coordinate with internal SMEs and external partners to develop accurate and differentiated content.
- Set deadlines and communication cadences that strategically promote events while considering other simultaneous marketing initiatives.
RFP’s – 10%
- Produce and edit high-quality responses to RFPs and RFIs, exhibiting a thorough understanding of products and business capabilities.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to manage responses and ensure accuracy of content and completion of all requests within timelines.
- Help maintain a repository of frequently used proposal information and collaborate with Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications to repurpose RFP responses into valuable pieces of content that support the larger marketing strategy.
Social Media – 10%
- Develop content for social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media sites, posting of relevant blog articles, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Evolve and maintain current approach to social media, including identifying and developing new promotional collateral and channels.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 4+ years track record of proven success in marketing communications in healthcare, information technology, or similar field.
- 3+ years of social media experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be strategically deployed.
- High proficiency working with MS Office/Google Office Suite.
- Ability to turn strings of buzzwords and jargon into coherent writing that demonstrates differentiation from competitors.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Proven project management (planning and time management) and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex subject matter, along with the skills needed to simplify and explain topics for a broad audience of stakeholders.
- Ability to bring creative solutions to problems and never see a challenge as insurmountable.
- “Get it done”, optimistic attitude and a collaborative, team-centric spirit.
- Strategic marketing communications experience building and executing outreach plans and campaigns.
- Knowledge in Healthcare/Risk Adjustment Industry.
- Experience with Loopio, Asana, and other RFP and project management tools.
- Experience in brand, culture, engagement and change management work.
- Experience developing content across a range of platforms and media (digital-friendly, visual/storytelling style, such as videos and infographics); versatility in creating both branded and unbranded content and willingness to innovate.
- Experience in designing, planning and executing large meetings for internal audiences, with attention to detail and the full audience-experience.
- B.A. in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Ability to regularly talk, hear and use hands.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- 5-10% of domestic travel.
TRAINING /CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- Health care benefits - medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending account (FSA) plans and health saving account (HSA) plans
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance and short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a generous company contribution
- Personal time off (PTO)
- 8 paid Holidays
- Employee perks program
- Option to work remotely
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.