Position: UX Researcher
Duration: Contract Position
As an Experience Design Researcher, you will execute small- to medium-sized qualitative and quantitative studies with customers of our digital products by gathering requirements, planning, designing, creating and launching the studies, and reporting on findings. You will support cross-functional teams who work in a human-centered design model, focusing on the customer. Feedback provided will aid the teams in creating optimized products.
As a critical member of our team you will:
• Work with product teams to understand needs and requirements
• Apply knowledge of research techniques to inform study design, scriptwriting, etc., and execute the research
• Analyze feedback and summarize findings for the team
• Work independently in a fast-paced, agile, distributed environment
What are we looking for?
Success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Experience in digital research, consumer insights, analysis, and customer feedback listening tools, preferably within a human-centered design or agile environment
• Experience designing customer research questionnaires/scripts
• Experience executing customer research
• Ability to adapt to changes in study schedule and scope
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and visual communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize, show initiative and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Must thrive in the collaborative work environment and be comfortable seeking input from other team members.
• Digitally and technically curious and savvy
• Self-starter; proactive; motivated