At Anne Lewis Strategies, we help clients create revolutionary digital strategies that advance their mission, change our country, and have a positive impact on the world.
We’re digital-obsessed, tech-savvy do-gooders who care deeply about social change. We’ve brought digital strategies to life for presidential campaigns; huge races for the U.S. Senate and House and gubernatorial campaigns; and nonprofit organizations working around the world, including Save the Children, Sandy Hook Promise, Amnesty International, and Mercy Corps.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer and take seriously our commitment to equality and equity. Our efforts to be inclusive and create opportunity don’t end when someone joins us – they begin.
We’ve set our sights on changing the world through our work and with our clients, and representation is at the foundation of what we do. We know that diversity of thought and background makes us stronger. That’s why we’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse community.
Every new team member is a chance to broaden our perspective and think bigger. We’ll be at our best when people from underrepresented communities and people with a range of perspectives and lived experiences want to come, stay, and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Overview: We are seeking a full-time Digital Associate to assist in developing digital marketing, fundraising and communications strategies for our growing client base. If you have strong writing and analytical skills, are an expert multitasker, and are eager to add to your skills in a collaborative, energetic work environment that’s fighting for social good, this job is for you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Achieving clients’ fundraising and engagement goals;
- Providing top-quality customer service to clients, including regular reporting and invoicing;
- Researching and developing online fundraising and communications strategies, including the design and management of communications calendars;
- Working with clients to assess digital marketing, advocacy and technology needs and identify future needs and opportunities;
- Working with client teams, including technology and creative, to assist in managing resources and project timelines; and
- Day-to-day management of client relationships and satisfaction.
- Passion for good causes, whether candidates or other;
- Up to 3 years experience, including past internships and part-time work;
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills and ability to apply data to strategic decisions;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Ability to juggle and multitask on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment;
- Willingness to take initiative and use good judgment to resolve issues; and
- Ability to collaborate on a team both internally and externally.
- Background in digital communications, fundraising and/or marketing is strongly preferred;
- Client management experience is a plus;
- Experience with a political campaign, nonprofit or interactive marketing company is particularly appreciated but not required.
If you feel you can do the job and are excited about this opportunity but don’t meet all the qualifications, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from you!