About SGM - Be part of the solution
The Social Gastronomy Movement is an interconnected global network of local communities that use the power of food to co-create social change. SGM has a global base of partners and existing projects within Social Gastronomy communities mapped in more than 50 countries across five continents.
SGM was established by chef and social entrepreneur David Hertz and fellow co-founders Nicola Gryczka, Charlotte Schaus, and Patrick Honauer in 2018. Our current partners include Ashoka, 50 Best Restaurants, Cargill, Global Shapers Community, Akerman LLP, Next, and Moet Hennessy.
This remote position is a great opportunity for an out of the box thinker with a creative approach for fundraising, building proposals and partnerships for the global Social Gastronomy Movement.
This is a place for you to implement your innovative marketing ideas, and gain insight and connection into the food, social innovation, gastronomy and non for profit universes.
The challenge is yours to create
You will be dedicated 70% for the SGM Annual Summit fundraising and 30% for the Partnerships circle day to day business. Your role may be customized to your skills and gifts and will include:
● Fundraise for the upcoming SGM g-local Annual Summit
● Create a B2B marketing strategy and content for the Summit and if needed, assist with content for other projects
● Design and take an active role in the roll-out of B2C marketing plans and campaigns for the Summit
● Conduct market research by using different search engines and social media such as Linkedin
● Engage with companies that match SGM's values, strategic outcomes, and projects
● Fuel and keep the SGM’s pipeline and CRM tool up to date
● Engage and communicate with potential partners
● Listen in to fundraising events, summits, and webinars
Become an integral part of our small SGM core team, working in a multicultural environment and learning from a range of areas and open-minded people.
A creative soul with previous work or volunteer experience in:
● fundraising for a global or local non-profit organization
● implementing B2B and/or B2C campaigns
● Salesforce CRM administration
A proactive team player with:
● Values of service and adaptability
● Strong organizational skills
● A problem-solver attitude
● Fluency in both written and spoken English
● A Bachelor in Sales, Marketing or Business
This position is a 3-month contract with a possibility to be renewed for another 3-month period and may lead to a full-time position.