- Own end-to-end product analytics workflow including formulating success metrics, socializing them across the organization, and creating dashboards/reports.
- Ensure product areas are performing in line with our high expectations and be able to identify, diagnose, and recommend projects to improve our performance.
- Influence product teams through the presentation of data-based recommendations.
- Identify operational efficiencies to the business that will enable Scale to continue growing sustainably.
- Design, run and analyze experiments.
- Apply statistical models to identify root causes and predict the future performance of tasks, users, and products.
- Conduct statistical and trend analysis to identify opportunities, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions.
Ideally you'd have:
- 3+ years of industry experience in product data science broadly.
- Strong proficiency in writing complex SQL queries.
- Mastery of data science tools such as R, and/or Python.
- Experience with statistical modeling and experimental design.
- A detail-oriented and analytical mindset, with emphasis on moving key business metrics.
- Ability to transform exploratory data analysis, statistical, machine learning, or algorithm ideas into code by using a mix of SQL and python.
- Ability to transform complex conclusions in data into concise, actionable visualizations.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at . Please see the United States Department of Labor's and for additional information.