Digital Technology Strategist
Do Big Things provides a new narrative and new tech for a new era. By partnering exclusively with leading causes and campaigns, we’re focusing on driving the digital innovation necessary to create the change we need in our world.
At Do Big Things we fight for powerful, lasting change. Our team uplifts candidates and causes through digital storytelling and tools that amplify diverse voices and empower communities. We are driving the digital innovation necessary to create the change we need in our world and we are the people we serve. DBT is proud to be women-owned and women-led, with a staff that’s 50% people of color.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
At Do Big Things, a Digital Technology Strategist leads day-to-day production and execution across all aspects of our clients’ digital programs. At Do Big Things, we pride ourselves on taking a strategic approach to digital production. That means using the close connection to the execution of and reporting on clients’ digital programs across all platforms to inform broader strategy.
The Digital Technology Strategist works across teams and wears many hats. Above all, the ideal candidate is a quick learner with a passion for doing good and a willingness to geek out over interesting code, new tactics, and using digital strategy to change the world for the better.
- 1-3 years of experience using common broadcast email CRMs in the political & non-profit spaces. Experience in at least one of the following databases is preferred: EveryAction/NGP, ActionNetwork, ActionKit, NationBuilder, Salsa, MailChimp
- Basic knowledge of HTML is required
- Understanding and interest in standard A/B testing and email deliverability
- Working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets and a genuine love of data, metrics, and optimizing
- A reverence for quality assurance and a zealous attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- Comfort multitasking and managing their time effectively against multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex, technical issues in understandable, human terms
- Experience in basic client-management is a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Experience trafficking paid ad campaigns in common self-serve advertising platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads is a plus