ABOUT ESD Global
Program Administrator Job Description
is a small, growing Boston-based non-profit. Our mission is to establish Empowerment Self- Defense (ESD) as a key primary violence prevention strategy for women and vulnerable populations. Our programs include training Empowerment Self-Defense Instructors to teach in their local communities. In two years, we have trained 101 women from 39 countries. ESD Global’s staff is 100% remote with individuals across the world.
Vision: ESD Global envisions a world where people can live safe, violence-free lives.
- All people benefit from and deserve access to learning Empowerment Self-Defense to protect themselves and others from violence.
- Empowerment Self-Defense skills enable people of all backgrounds and abilities to live bolder, freer and healthier lives
- Knowing how to assert clear personal boundaries enables people to be more effective and more successful in their lives and relationships.
Issue Areas Include
- Crime & Safety
- Human Rights & Civil Liberties
- Women’s Empowerment
- Sexual Abuse & Human Trafficking
Program Administrator Responsibilities
Support the growth and development of the ESD Global teacher mentorship program:
- Building and maintaining program database for all mentor and ESD Global graduates in the program. o Supporting mentorship group calls on Zoom or Microsoft Teams as needed.
- Weekly meetings with the Mentorship Coordinator or Program Director
- Attend monthly meetings with the mentorship committee
- Complete administrative tasks assigned by the Mentorship Coordinator, Mentorship Committee and Program Director.
- Supporting staff and external guests with using the Microsoft Teams environment by providing training, support developing training materials and troubleshooting user issues.
Provide office support for the Programs Department:
- Maintain database of files for: trainees, graduates, instructors, rolling admissions and program partners.
- Provide registration support for online and in-person trainings.
- Correspond with registered applicants for ongoing and in process programs.
- Respond to new issues with research skills and develop proposed solutions for management.
- Assist with development of training materials for internal staff, instructors, mentors and program partners o Additional administrative tasks assigned, as needed.
- Responding as needed to stakeholder emails including staff, board, program participants, general public etc. o Draft Letters for programs, fundraising, and general administration
- Maintain Calendar for Organization with meetings among team members
- Assist with Board communications including board meetings, minutes and board reports
CRM & Development Support
- Prepare, enter and clean up new Data in Kindful
- Learn new skills in Kindful CRM through tutorials and 1:1 instruction o Maintain CRM data and generate reports for team members
- Assist with Kindful crowd sourced fundraising
- Assist with fundraising initiatives as needed
Qualities & Qualifications:
- Ability to work collaboratively across a globe.
- Strong self-starter initiative to launch, design and
- complete projects in a timely manner.
- Creative problem solving and a drive to build better more effective programs with little supervision.
- Dedication to grassroots change and conducting effective advocacy campaigns.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy. • Experience in ESD a plus, but not necessary.
Our Differences Make Us Stronger: We are a global, multi-cultural organization and want to make sure that our team members reflect that. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view because ESD does not discriminate on the basis of, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, or disability.
Salary: The salary for this position will be $35,000-45,000. It includes 80% healthcare coverage, paid time off, retirement, and professional development funds.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume in a single pdf file to email@example.com. The file should be named Prog Admin Lastname. For example: Prog Admin Martinez. If the document is not in pdf, or named according to the instructions, it will not be opened.