As ISSA’s copywriter, you will be the chief storyteller for the brand and will be responsible for helping to create big ideas that bring everything that ISSA stands for to life.
The position is a full-time opportunity, reporting to the Director of Ecommerce. In addition, you will work extensively with the rest of the marketing team to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
Areas of design focus include:
- Lead and participate in the strategic development, creative briefing, concepting, and execution processes while working closely with Marketing, Sales, Design and other cross-functional teams or agency partners.
- Help develop the overall strategic direction, tone, and voice for the overall brand while being instrumental in making sure all key points come to life across all consumer touch-points.
- Write advertising, marketing, social media, web, direct mail, radio scripts, packaging copy, and more. This role will be responsible for ALL types of writing and must be able to handle multiple writing projects at once.
- Help drive high-level discussions across key teams to help define the overall ISSA brand tone and voice.
- Provide solid creative thinking, strategic judgment, and considerate feedback.
Experience and Qualifications include:
- Minimum 5+ years as a copywriter.
- An ability to write smart, impeccable, headlines and copy quickly and efficiently across all media.
- Experience in copywriting for web and digital experiences.
- Brand and/or agency experience with health & nutritional supplement experience a plus.
- Very fast learner and high degree of internal motivation.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment, 100% WFH environment.
- Passion for health, fitness, nutrition or personal training is a definite plus!
At ISSA, we believe in the transformative power of healthy living. Every day, we are working to stem the growing tide of poor health and physical decline to create a stronger, healthier world. ISSA is the world leader in fitness education. We offer 24 fitness certifications (including nutritionist and personal trainer certifications) and have certified over 400,000 personal trainers in 172 countries and counting.
Note to applicants: Sometimes, due to the quantity of resumes our small recruiting team of two receives, we are unable to respond to each application or person interested in a position or to answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume/application. If your resume/application aligns well to the role, an ISSA People Operations team member will be reaching out as quickly as possible!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 5 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19