Vet Voice Foundation (VVF) is a 501c(3) non profit community based veterans organization located throughout the country. Our mission is to empower veterans to be voices in their communities and leaders in the fight for change in this country.
VVF seeks a full time development officer to grow our ongoing fundraising and programming. Reporting to the Executive Director, the candidate will have some experience in coordinating nonprofit donation strategies, grant writing, and program activity updates to donors.
Specific areas of responsibilities include:
• Define and develop VVF fundraising strategies, goals and plans with 1-3 yr. horizon, working closely with the Chair and current fundraising team
• Define and manage processes to cultivate, solicit and steward current and prospective donors.
• Conduct research to identify and pursue new public and private grant opportunities aligned with VVF mission
• Maintain donor and fundraising management software and produce timely grant reports.
• Enthusiastic self starter, excellent networker, and multi-tasker with effective communication and interpersonal skills to influence a diverse mix of stakeholders;
• Passionate about VVF's core mission;
• Ability to build professional relationships with existing and prospective donors and supporters;
• Prior fundraising and social media management via donor and customer relationship tools.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Veterans, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply.