So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
As a data analyst at Opendoor, you will be part of our Business Analytics team to partner with Operations, Product, Engineering, and Design organizations and drive our business forward with data. You’ll set up measurement strategies to understand the health of our products and operations, identify opportunities and insights, and make data-driven recommendations to scale our business.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Become the go-to analytics owner in a team of product managers, operations managers, engineers, and designers for a domain area
- Develop metrics and dashboards to focus everyone from operators to senior leadership on critical business results and help them make data-driven decisions
- Ideate, opportunity size and execute strategic business initiatives and product features to improve the Opendoor experiences for our customers by partnering closely with internal stakeholders
- Improve analytics quality and efficiency in collaboration with data scientists and data engineers
- Become a domain expert in real estate
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 3+ years of work experience or working in an analytical role
- Proficiency in SQL or any other database languages
- Comfort working with complex and fast-evolving data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence non-technical audiences with analytical insights and data visualizations
- System thinking and creativity to solve complex problems by going deep and understand its core drivers
Bonus points if you have experience in the below areas:
- Data visualization tools such as Mode, Tableau, and Looker
- Product analytics
- A/B testing
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:- Your choice of coverage for medical, dental, and vision (optional for dependents)- Flexible vacation policy- Commuter benefit- Generous parental leave- Paid time off to volunteerPlease note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values OpennessOur team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.