Digital Events Manager
The Company: Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world’s best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
Socure’s Growth Marketing team is expanding, and we’re seeking a creative and results-oriented marketer to lead event programs aligned to our demand generation efforts. Reporting to the VP of Growth Marketing., The Digital Events Manager will be responsible for Socure’s digital event strategy and execution. This will include ideating, developing, delivering, and optimizing virtual events (and some in person) in alignment to our integrated campaigns, with the goal of generating new business. As an early member of the Growth Marketing team, this is a great opportunity to make an important impact on the business, and to use your creative skills to delight, educate and engage audiences with virtual experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Work in close partnership with the Global Demand Generation, Sales, and Product Marketing teams to develop and execute marketing events (including trade shows, conferences, webinars, speaking engagements, thought leadership engagements) to drive new leads, nurture existing prospects, and engage new audiences and markets
- Develop and produce virtual (and some in-person) events from concept through completion to include identifying opportunities, define strategy and goals, manage vendors, source speakers and audiences
- Measure and report on effectiveness of each event to generate demand for Socure’s products; leverage insights to influence future strategy and improve outcomes.
- Build a rolling 12-month marketing virtual events calendar aligned to campaigns, key programs, and business objectives
- Create comprehensive event project plans and own the delivery of event execution on time and on budget; track milestones, conduct regular checkpoints with deliverable owners
- Manage vendor relationships
- Own event testing and quality control procedures before and during the events
- Coordinate with demand generation team to create event emails, landing pages and demand generation activities to achieve event goals
- Build processes with an eye for repeatability and scalability of events
- Deliver post event reporting, providing insights and analysis around attendee feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future event improvements
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of B2B field marketing experience with a proven track record defining and executing events that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Thrives in highly ambiguous, very fast-moving environment
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments, with in-depth knowledge incorporating event experiences into the buyer’s journey to generate demand
- Knowledge of industry tools including Salesforce.com, Marketo/Hubspot, Go-toWebinar, Zoom, 6Connex, vFairs, etc
- Strong team player, motivated to work collaboratively across a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity – every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Stipend to supply your home office
- Annual professional development stipend
Message on Covid-19:
Socure’s number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.