Platform Support Manager
AUDIENCEX is a leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance solutions, and create value for our clients by delivering a combination of high-impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help them effectively target and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by Inc. 5000 in 2019 and 2020, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Miami, St. Louis, Seattle and Denver. For more information visit www.audiencex.com.
We are currently looking for a Platform Support Manager to join our team. The Platform Support Manager is responsible for the entire customer lifecycle from platform demonstrations, onboarding and training, to day-to-day support and invoicing. Reporting into the Sr. Director, Platform Operations, this individual will be responsible for growing their book of business both in the number of accounts as well as average monthly revenue.
To be successful in this role, the Platform Support Manager must have a strong understanding of the ad tech landscape, be technologically savvy and have strong communication skills. This role is intended for those with account management and media buying experience. The ideal candidate enjoys working in platforms while thriving in a client facing environment.
- Onboard new clients and provide ongoing day-to-day support through email and client calls
- Conduct platform demonstrations and client trainings via Zoom
- Maintain strong knowledge of the self-service platform and stay up to date on industry trends and changes
- Work closely with the Sales team and act as an internal platform expert, assisting the managed service teams with campaign builds, optimizing and troubleshooting
- Recommend process and procedure modifications and documentation for the benefit of the team
- Ensure satisfaction and account health across the entire book of business, which include ensuring engagement and retention, delivering accurate responses and maintaining quick response time to client outreach
- Communicate with vendors; work closely with platform vendors' support teams to troubleshoot campaign and platform issues
- Handle monthly invoicing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three or more years of working experience in a related field
- Hands-on experience trafficking, building and optimizing campaigns in a programmatic DSP
- Experience with ad technology protocols, including VAST, VPAID and MRAID
- Strong customer service / customer relationship management experience
- Strong personal management; you’re driven – no one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are
- Keen attention to detail and consistent follow-through to commitments
- Excellent English speaking, presentation, and writing skills
- Experience with MediaMath DSP
AUDIENCEX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legal protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location