DocStation is a care management platform that connects pharmacists and payers to improve patient outcomes. We’re looking for a self-motivated leader to join our team who shares our passion for transforming the $3 trillion healthcare industry.
About the Role
As our first dedicated account management and customer success lead, you will have the opportunity to grow and support an extensive network of highly engaged pharmacies that achieve great patient outcomes. This role involves both rolling up your sleeves to get the work done and implementing systems to make processes more efficient.
You’ll work with pharmacies of all sizes, from local independents to national chains. We’ll count on you to understand their unique needs and make things happen on their behalf. You’ll be a key member of the clinical programs team and instrumental in building strong pharmacy relationships, delivering exceptional customer experience, and managing long lasting partnerships.
What You’ll Own
You’ll be responsible for growing our pharmacy user base and managing strategic relationships. You’ll also take the lead on training and onboarding, providing customer support, and managing pharmacy participation in payer programs. While this role has an external focus, you’ll also have opportunities to work on projects that streamline operations and make our team more efficient.
- Lead pharmacy network growth initiatives
- Perform outreach activities (e.g. phone, email) to recruit pharmacies
- Track customer accounts and interactions in HubSpot
- Triage inbound customer support requests in Intercom
- Perform customer support activities (e.g. demos, training, webinars)
- Coordinate pharmacy participation in payer programs (e.g. contracting, credentialing, payments)
- Present pharmacy engagement & clinical performance data
- Implement a streamlined onboarding experience for new pharmacies
- Implement standard operating procedures for customer support
- Implement education and training programs for pharmacies
- Attend local, state, and national conferences to conduct presentations, host exhibit booths, and connect with pharmacists