Established Philadelphia law firm seeks a full time Probate Paralegal. This is a great opportunity to join a top firm in the area! Successful candidates must have at least 3 years of paralegal experience in estate and trust administration and must be able to handle files through close. REMOTE!!!!!
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits and PTO!
- Interact and communicate with clients
- Maintain client files
- Calendar and manage deadlines
- Draft estate and trust administration documents
- Prepare asset lists, analyze records, determine beneficiaries
- Prepare federal estate tax returns
- Keep track of billable time
- 3 years of paralegal experience in estate and trust administration
- Knowledge of Pennsylvania Probate Court procedures, process and filings including E-Filing
- Familiar with Pennsylvania Probate Code notice requirements
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills