Full Stack Engineer
Rolling Energy Resources (RER), located in Boulder, CO, takes a new approach to managing demand on the grid from electric vehicle (EV) charging. Our platform provides utilities with smart charging, demand response, and electric vehicle research solutions for most automotive brands, without hardware. We connect directly to the cars through their telematics (i.e., their connectivity, or apps). We are a team of demand-side management professionals who bring our smart product expertise to the electric vehicle space. We love to solve challenging problems. Figuring out how to enable rapid EV growth, leverage green energy, protect the electric grid while saving money for our utility customers & EV drivers is just the beginning.
We Value: Impact, Innovation, Experience
With the recent growth of the electric vehicle industry, our business is also growing! We are looking for a full stack engineer with advanced Angular skills who can coach and mentor junior developers. Your knowledge of design patterns is notable, and your architecture skills will aid in quality work and challenge conventional wisdom. You are a natural leader, swift decision maker and gifted collaborator ready to take the next step into a leadership role. If you're looking for an opportunity to use your talents where they can have a positive impact on the environment, you should keep reading……
You Value: Quality, Leadership, Alternative Energy
Spend your days:
- Designing and developing our next-generation platform utilizing Angular 9+ and Java
- Participating in the full development life cycle, including code development, code review, implementing best practices, testing and documentation
- Leading and coaching junior developers - growing the team as we grow
- Remaining mindful of quality in all you do
- Stretching yourself intellectually - challenging conventional thinking with your positive and curious mind
- Pitching in wherever you can - we're a small team who gets a lot of stuff done!
What you'll bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- At least 5 years of full stack development experience with a production grade product using Angular 9, Java, and a SQL data base (either PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience with CI/CD on a public cloud infrastructure and microservices architecture
- Domain knowledge of highly regulated, high volume transaction processing systems
- Ability to troubleshoot with an intense curiosity - you love figuring things out
- Passionate about building quality products that perform well under pressure and are easy to maintain
- Strong communications skills and the ability to articulate issues in the virtual environment
- Extra points if you've worked in an early-stage company and understand shifting priorities in order to build a world-class product
- Strong desire to share knowledge mentoring junior developers in a leadership role
- Passionate about Green Companies and the electric vehicle space
And what you'll get in return:
- Salary $115-$125k and a nice suite of benefits
- A group of smart people to collaborate with
- The opportunity to put your name on an impactful product
Goldstone Partners is helping this experienced team of innovators find a gifted professional who demonstrates the company's values. Principals only, please. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Please submit a resume for consideration.