Founder Operations Associate
AngelList Venture is fundamentally altering how startups raise money by replacing early-stage venture capital with modern technology. Our infrastructure allows investors to build on top of AngelList instead of a traditional VC firm. We’ve innovated on new ways for VCs to raise money, new ways for startups to provide liquidity for employees, and even index-like VC funds.
We’ve grown exponentially in 2020 () and have exciting plans for 2021. If you want to help us build the future of venture capital, we welcome you to apply.
About the Role:
As a core member of our Founder Operations team, you will work directly with founders to raise capital into Roll Up Vehicles. You will report into the General Manager for Founder products based in San Francisco. In this position, you can work from our San Francisco office or remotely from anywhere in the US.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and structured thinker who will provide exceptional service to founders. The successful launch of a Roll Up Vehicle requires the coordination of multiple systems and teams (including legal, back office teams, and more) and in this role, you will be expected to communicate directly with founders and investors as well as build and execute complex workflows.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a sophisticated client-facing role and be excited at the prospect of supporting our mission in increasing the number of successful startups in the world. Key competencies for this role include superb written and verbal communication
- Deeply understand the needs of founders and how we can serve them
- Own the end to end to execution of Roll Up Vehicle, from setup to the wiring of funds.
- Create and improve operational playbooks & processes.
- Develop a great understanding of the venture ecosystem and how venture capital works.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure we are delivering a great experience for founders
Other characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- 2+ years experience working in a client facing role, ideally within venture, finance, or fintech.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Both high EQ and high systems-analytic skills. Ideal candidates will have a superb attention to detail and desire to delight customers.
- A deep love of startups and desire to understand the infrastructure of venture finance.
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
A Remote-First AngelList: AngelList is a remote-first company – you can choose to work remotely or work from one of our offices in hub cities: San Francisco, Seattle, and New York City. While AngelList offices are only partially open at this time in accordance with local health guidance, you choose how and where you’d like to work even in a post-COVID world.