A pharma focused digital platform agency is looking for a Medical Copywriter to join their team on temp-hire basis. This opportunity can be REMOTE.
Research, write, and reference copy for diverse audiences, including KOLs, MSLs, health care providers, patients, and caregivers. Project goals include increasing awareness about disease states and treatment options and communicating clinical efficacy and safety. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be a self-starter with attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Understanding client business strategies to develop copy that effectively communicates to target audiences
- Ensuring quality, medical accuracy, and alignment of assigned projects to deadlines, project objectives, and specifications
- Working with creative teams by providing medically accurate and compelling copy and visuals that align with project objectives
- Referencing and annotating assets according to mandated guidelines
- Preparing assets for medical, legal, regulatory submissions and attending MLR reviews
- Participating in client meetings and providing support and solutions to ensure project success
- Degree in health-related sciences and/or marketing
- Minimum experience 3+ years as a medical/scientific copywriter for pharmaceutical or health-related industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Detailed oriented with a strong attention to medical accuracy
- Experience developing educational assets for diverse audiences
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively to meet/exceed project timelines
- An understanding of health literacy principles and user experience
- Knowledge and application of pharmaceutical, GCP, and FDA guidelines
- Knowledge of AMA Manual of Style, referencing, and Medical, Legal, Regulatory review process
- Ability to problem solve and contribute innovative ideas
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Values the importance of teamwork and actively contributes ideas and solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and prioritize workload effectively
- Genuine interest in patient education and health care communications
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.