Conversion Optimization Copywriter
We are looking for a Conversion Copywriter to join our growing team here at Spiralyze!
Spiralyze is a leading U.S.-based A/B testing agency with an exciting portfolio of clients.
As a Conversion Copywriter for Spiralyze, you will be responsible for creating compelling copy that engages, inspires, and converts.
You will work closely with our research team, taking the data they’ve compiled and turning it into meaningful written wisdom and powerful prose.
You will also work directly with our Project Managers and clients to tease out ideas, turning concepts into convincing copy, attention-grabbing headlines, thoughtful text, and benefits-based unique selling propositions.
For each project, you will create several copy variants that will be A/B tested, with winning versions implemented on clients’ websites, webpages, and in their email campaigns.
Required skills for the ideal Conversion Copywriter are:
- Proven experience creating high-converting web copy
- Excellent editing knowledge with a good grasp of grammar.
- Strict attention to detail in copy and textual design. It bothered you that the first bullet in this set was inconsistent and didn’t have a period.
- Strong ability to translate technical jargon and marketing blather into simple prose that even your mother could understand.
- Ability to focus on the needs of web visitors. You can easily understand what users want, and craft copy that persuades by showing how the product or service meets their needs.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. You can convince clients to expand beyond their comfort zone but are also empathetic and pragmatic in deciding where you should push back.
- Bonus points if you have experience using wireframe platforms, like Balsamiq, and can easily input your copy into a wireframe design.
To apply, please include an example of a written webpage/piece you’ve drafted that makes you proud.
It doesn’t matter if the copy wasn’t actually implemented, or wasn’t written for a real client.
Ideally, your example will show how you’ve translated a bunch of technical and marketing double-speak into plain language that packs a punch.
- Superior fluency in English.
- Ability to work on-site in the Atlanta area is a plus, but not required.
Minimum 2+ years experience plus a portfolio of past copywriting projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $38,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please include an example of a written webpage / piece you’ve drafted that makes you proud.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote