- Develop content across a range of consumer touchpoints including, but not limited to: email, web/landing pages, SEO objectives, out-of-home, video and radio scripts, organic social media, and performance marketing channels (e.g. Facebook and Google AdWords).
- Adapt company brand positioning to perform across a variety of channels and positions in the marketing funnel.
- Partner with our email marketing and growth teams to test and optimize acquisition and retention assets through copy
- Create engaging promotional content for our consumer packaged goods (Client) and retail partners – some the most familiar brands and products in households across the country.
- Expertly apply a data-driven approach to creative development, testing, and iteration.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to concept and promote national marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to the company voice, tone, and style guides to ensure brand consistency.
- Support internal efforts to elevate the company brand, values, and purpose.
- Edit the work of fellow copywriters with a sharp eye for detail and a keen awareness of the company brand voice and tone
- Minimum 6 years' experience developing content at an advertising agency or in-house marketing department for a national audience.
- A portfolio of content samples that show how you balance creative flair with business objectives.
- Expert-level authority on web content best practices – including SEO, landing page conversion, and AdWords – in addition to baseline digital marketing knowledge.
- Experience working with industry-accepted style guides (we're partial to the AP style guide, but are more concerned that you know how to play by the rules).
- Periodic travel to work cross-functionally with our team
- Must be a team player with a resilient attitude and a proven ability to efficiently manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in English, Creative Writing, Advertising, Journalism, or related field.
- Experience creating promotional content for nationally recognized retail, Client, or e-commerce brands.
- Experience at an agency or in-house creative team
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Zoom, Slack, and Wrike – these are the primary tools you'll be using for all of your work.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote