Our client is seeking an Senior Level Copywriter to join their Creative Services team for coverage. You will be responsible for all copywriting to support sell-in and sell-through meeting the needs of both the physical and digital retail environment as well as manage and publish all copywriting content for cross-functional and global usage.
You will be on the Creative Services team, a small group consisting of packaging, graphic and digital media designers.
**PLEASE NOTE: You can remain remote but must work PST hours 9am-5pm**
- Communicate regularly with US/INT and EU teams to ensure needs are being met
- Creates marketing briefs and develops marketing assets in collaboration with Creative Service team and other marketing communication partners
- Create copy for packaging, websites, PDPs, social posts, social ads, blog posts, enhanced content, presentations, etc
- Works closely with a cross-functional team to become an expert on features & benefits of products and consumer segments
- Assist in plans and manage all brand activations
- 4+ years of copywriting experience in a similar industry
- Excellent copywriting and analytical skills
- Experience with content writing geared toward moms or women
- Toy experience is a bonus
- Experience with each of the following: copy for packaging, websites, PDPs, social posts, social ads, blog posts, enhanced content, presentations
- Ability to work cross functionally