Sales Development Representative
Inside Sales Representative / Work from Home
- Compensation: $60,000 OTE with Uncapped Commission
- Role type: Full-Time
- Location: Work from Home. Must be located in the U.S. and eligible to work without future sponsorship.
About Hoops HR:
This is a role in a software as a service company that is now growing through successful innovation, great customer service, and a lot of hard work by passionate team members. We started with a vision to fix the broken recruiting process and we've grown into a Software as a Solution provider with a CORE FOCUS that is -To help organizations build championship-caliber teams. Our NICHE - We give our clients an unfair advantage when it comes to talent.
In order for us to reach our goals, we want to work with people who can play on a championship team and to us, that means someone who can thrive in a company with these CORE VALUES:
- Grit - No one said it was going to be easy. What do you do when the going gets tough?
- Extreme Ownership - You've never once uttered: 'that's not my job' and once your name is associate with something you accept everything that comes along with it. No one has to remind you what is expected of you.
- Do the Right Thing - You are not always right but you are always putting the customer and the company first in your rationale for your decisions
- Excellence Mindset - You are not a perfectionist but rather someone who takes pride in your work and always imagines what the ideal looks like while you are attempting to accomplish your goals in a short timeframe.
- Positive Attitude - You realize things do not always go as planned but you know that of all the choices available to you the one that is always optimal is to keep your head up and keep moving forward. You can get down if things are not going well but believe that so long as you keep trying and picture a good outcome that's all you need to worry about.
Inside Sales Representative Role:
If you are looking to break into software sales, then THIS JOB FOR YOU! We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing company! In this role, you will connect with leads to qualify and determine interest in learning more about Hoops' Recruiting Services. You will be responsible for aggressively pursuing prospects who have expressed an interest in our offering in a timely fashion. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated, energetic, and ambitious individual capable of generating solid relationships over the phone, leading to new customer engagements. This role gives the right candidate an opportunity for career advancement into the Business Development Representative (BDR) position to sell directly to the Customer and opportunity for increased compensation
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Attending prospect Discovery Calls scheduled for you
- Cold calling prospects to identify decision-makers and gain business intelligence.
- Make outbound dials daily, aided by lead management software
- Generate and qualify appointments for Business Development Representatives (BDR)s
- Develop and manage leads through marketing and CRM database management
Inside Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Strong telephone & communication skills - must be comfortable talking to C-Level/decision-makers, as well as gatekeepers
- An assertive personality, high energy level, and resilient character
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of Hoops' services
- Outbound sales calling experience with a confident, positive attitude
- Basic technology and information technology skills required
- Experience preferred, but willing to work with the right candidate
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Experience in Inside Sales preferred and natural ability to connect with people over the phone
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to consistently meet objectives
- Ability to be persistent and answer objections
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Have a love for helping others
- Basic computer skills: experience with Salesforce or HubSpot is a plus.
- Have an outgoing personality with a customer service mindset.
- Have a high level of dedication and excellent work ethic.
- Must be highly organized and timely with follow up
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable - more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented - would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented - enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent - enjoys working with little direction
Candidates that would be good for this job could have also gone by titles such as: Sales Development Representative (SDR), Business Development Representative (BDR)