Are you a clever and compelling copywriter looking for an opportunity to work with established brands as well as start-up and challenger brands? Do you crave diversity in your writing assignments? Do you eat, breathe and sleep digital marketing? If you answered yes to all of these, this Copywriter position might be the right role for you.
Bullseye Strategy is a leading S. Florida digital marketing agency seeking an experienced Copywriter to write and maintain fresh content for the agency and its clients. The Copywriter is responsible for crafting strategic website, blog, and social media content (text, photo, video, and audio). The ideal candidate will have an eye for driving site traffic, building social media engagement, increasing SEO, and delivering ROI using compelling copy. The ideal candidate will have experience writing content for a broad range of clients and importantly will have previous experience writing compelling copy for common products such as photo books, travel, travel services, as well as and equally importantly complex subject matters such as finance, private equity, venture capital, futures trading, cryptocurrency, B2B communications solutions, legal services and more.
The successful candidate must have prior digital marketing agency experience working on multiple accounts. The successful candidate will be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment across a wide variety of industries such as technology, finance, entertainment, travel, and more.
- Develop copy for a wide variety of clients in a wide variety of mediums including but not limited to all popular social media channels, emails, blogs, websites, whitepapers, infographics, and more
- Monthly development of comprehensive social media calendars for clients written to excite and engage the clients’ respective audiences (as will be evidenced and measured by likes, comments, shares, follows, etc.)
- Search engine optimized blog topic development and blog writing
- Search engine and conversion-optimized copywriting for websites, landing pages, and banners
- Selecting and captioning photography
- Recommending and working with designers (internal and external) to create custom images for clients
- Results-oriented with the ability to take feedback and revise copy
- Comfortable brainstorming and openly sharing ideas with designers, content strategists, and others
- Creative thinker who thrives in an always-changing, fast-paced work environment
- Write, proof and edit copy
- Autonomous, self-starter who asks great questions and seeks information and resources to excel in their position
- Must be deadline-oriented and able to write successfully under tight deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned
This successful applicant will:
- Have exceptionally strong writing and storytelling skills across multiple mediums
- 3+ years related experience in digital content development
- Have a solid education, background, and experience in digital marketing
- Have strong content management skills with a balanced understanding of marketing programs
- Be comfortable using standard social media tools, including social scheduling tools, Wordpress, among others
- Must have a background working within Content Management Systems (CMS) and have comfort integrating content and other web assets related to these tools
- Must have an understanding of information design, keyword research and implementation, SEO optimization standards and web standards
- Be a fast, flexible and effective problem solver
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to work quickly and efficiently with Word, Powerpoint/Keynote and Excel
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or related field
What’s In It For You?
- Being part of our exciting growth!
- Really cool and exciting clients, including established brands as well as up and coming startup and challenger brands
- Health, dental and other optional insurances
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
How to Apply:
- Cover letter or email explaining why you feel you are qualified and feel that this position is a good fit for you. To be considered for this job your introduction should explain why you have the background to be successful in this role
- Salary requirements
- Be prepared to take a timed writing test and share 3 professional references upon request
The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
Working from home
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Copywriting: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote