Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks passionate, articulate, success-driven sales representatives to join the BAM Development team for our remote Fiscal Year-end Telefund Campaign (May 6 through June 30).
To succeed, you need to be persevering, goal-driven, self-motivated and a passionate advocate of the arts.
- Perform outbound fundraising and sales calls
- Maintain a robust knowledge of BAM’s programs, policies, sales best practices and standards.
- Inform donors by explaining procedures and benefits while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution.
- Able to maintain focus and great attention to detail; confirming and logging donor information and deliverables.
- Able to project a warm and friendly demeanor whenever communicating with the BAM audience, donors and staff.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- An assertive sales attitude and HIGH positive energy.
- Enthusiasm for the arts, with a strong drive to succeed!
- Passion for BAM and our creative community.
- Be highly motivated and a results driven self-starter.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability.
- Meet and exceed revenue and call output goals.
- Experience with Microsoft Suites
Remote. Part-time hourly. 20 hours per week.
Required Shifts: Monday-Thursday, 11:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm (1 hour break) (days and times subject to change, and may include Fridays and Sundays)
Application Instructions: Must complete an online application through- no phone calls, emails or walk ins, please.
Internal Applicants must apply via the Internal Job Portal by the application deadline. Applications not submitted by the deadline may not be considered. Employees must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for an interview:
- Completed at least 1 year of continuous, active service in current position. (Positions excluded include, but are not limited to, temporary assignments, and probationary employees);
- Meet the experience and skills requirement as outlined in the job post;
- Be employed in current position for at least one year:
- Performed in a satisfactory manner without any corrective actions in the last 12 months
Brooklyn Academy of Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).