Mental Health Therapist
Wise Mind PLLC is a psychotherapy practice that offers a supportive and team-oriented work culture. We provide services for multiple concerns with known specialties for justice-involved individuals, trauma, sexuality, and assessments. We encourage you to visit www.wisemindpsychology.org to learn more about the culture, mission, and values of our agency as these are very important to us.
Position Summary: We are looking to hire a passionate therapist who is anti-racist, inclusive, sex-positive, and human rights-oriented. Therapists provide individual, group, couples, and/or family therapy along with psychological assessments of various kinds, as able. Our clinicians are not limited to a primary focus, therefore therapists of all specialities are encouraged to apply.
Compensation: Contractual position with attractive pay percentage commensurate with licensure, experience, specialties, and supervision needs (1099 position). An average monthly commision based on a 20 client case-load is $4,500 (actual income depends on numerous variables such as licensure level, number of clients seen, and insurance reimbursement).
Position Requirements & Duties
- LLP, LP, LMSW, LPC licensure in the State of Michigan with no active complaints or past sanctions against license (TLLP licensure will be considered if close to hour requirement and has a scheduled examination and significant experience in a needed specialty).
- 20+ billable client hours per week.
- Willingness to work in an environment that provides constructive, supportive feedback to facilitate personal and professional growth.
- Given the flexibility of this position, you must be self-directive, independent, and work efficiently.
- Attend monthly group case consultation meetings (as needed based on licensure or interest).
- Prioritize own mental health and emotional self-regulation.
Agency Clinical Needs: We provide services to a diverse client population and are especially looking to increase our services in the following specific areas:
- Knowledge of the experiences of returning citizens
- EMDR, CSAT, CSOTS or CSOTP Certified
- ASSECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Fully licensed clinicians (LP, LPC, LMSW) who can provide supervision as one of their job duties
- Training in neuropsychological and psychological assessment
- Yoga teacher certification, especially in trauma-informed practices.