Marketing Communications Manager (Remote)
4-8+ Months Contract Position (this position could convert to a permanent role)
Location - 100% Remote
Our client is looking to add a Marketing Communications Manager – Webinar Channel Expert, that will be responsible for the Health Learning, Research & Practice’s webinar strategy, including pre- and post-communication, webinar production and working with internal and external stakeholders to provide our customers with a best-in-class webinar experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with our global digital marketing team on webinar strategies and tactics. You’ll own the entire lifecycle of the webinar process, promotion, webinar production, post-webinar communication strategies and tactics and analyze results for B2B and B2C events.
- Lead meetings with strategic team made up of internal and external business partners. Establish and manage goals, expectations, vision, execution, accountability and closure.
- Contribute to the overall digital strategy with the objective of hitting annual sales targets and ultimately increasing the amount of business driven through the webinar channel.
- Track, report, and analyze webinar performance for all live and on-demand events.
- Manage trainings for webinar speakers and hosts and help with any live technical issues.
- Work with Web analytics team to build out capabilities to report on results, optimization opportunities and make improvements.
- Keep up to date on latest trends, tools, and best practices in live and on-demand webinars and research and analyze competitor platforms/webinars, report findings on regular basis.
- Performs other duties as requested by Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience (B2B/B2C) in webinar/event marketing and communications or related experience; agency experience a plus.
- Strong strategic, analytical thinking, and conceptual abilities; ability to lead strategic planning discussions
- Ability to tactically execute on webinar promotions – emails, landing pages, social media.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, including running training sessions and presentations.
- Creative problem-solver that can bring ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking grounded in data insights to innovate and influence others
- Knowledge other digital channels and ability to integrate webinars as part of the larger omnichannel campaign
- Ability to influence and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong negotiating, change management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules and competing priorities
- Experience working with Zoom, WebEx and ON24 as webinar platforms