Director of Influencer Marketing
As Director of Influencer Marketing at Skillshare, you’ll lead one of the largest influencer marketing programs in the world – and one of the biggest growth engines for the company. We partner with thousands of creators each year and our program is scaling rapidly. You’ll be at the forefront of leading that scale into the next phase, including global expansion. The opportunity for impact on the overall influencer marketing landscape and growth of Skillshare is tremendous – and we’re excited to welcome a strategic and analytical leader to lead the charge.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and shape our company-wide influencer marketing strategy, building off our existing foundation and priming for global scale
- Work with the larger marketing team to optimize influencer partnerships and align on strategy, budgets, goals, and testing plans
- Iterate and develop unique deal structures and partnerships with Youtube creators
- Lead our expansion into new influencer channels (Tiktok, etc.)
- Create roadmaps for expanding into new global markets in partnership with our International team
- Build our influencer marketing operations data infrastructure to track and report performance, including budget tracking and forecasting across our influencer channels
- Work cross-functionally with our Originals and Community teams to deepen creator partnerships and funnel opportunities to other teams
Why we’re excited about you:
- You have a deep understanding of the influencer marketing landscape and strong business acumen, with a proven track record of scaling influencer marketing programs
- You have a pulse on influencer marketing trends – and know how to deliver compelling recommendations for testing new channels and types of partnerships
- You’re an expert at structuring and negotiating deal structures with talent
- You’re a strong manager with team-building experience, and a track record of attracting and retaining great talent
- You’re a strong communicator, able to work with and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- You’re highly analytical and proficient with business intelligence tools such as Chartio, Looker, etc.
- Bonus: you have experience scaling influencer marketing programs in international markets
Why you’re excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll lead the strategy and team behind one of the leading influencer marketing programs in the industry, and an incredibly important growth engine for Skillshare.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.
Skillshare is an online learning community for creatives. We have thousands of inspiring classes for creative and curious people, and millions of members who come together to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey. We are backed by Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital, Amasia, Spero Ventures, and Burda Principal Investments.