Copywriter - (contract, remote)
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we're building software and services in one placedisrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We're committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketersacross Brand, PMM, Content, and Performanceare responsible for acquiring new customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We're a cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you'll do
As a Copywriter at Brex, you'll bring the Brex brand to life and promote our products clearly and accurately to prospects and customersacross many channels, including emails, social and paid posts, and help center. You're a strategist and a writer who can craft compelling stories that attract, engage, and activate business audiences.
This role balances creative, analytical, and strategic thinking. You'll need to review product workflows and customer behavior, and use that information to develop strategies and copywriting that drive brand awareness and customer engagement and growth.
- Write copy that is on brand and error-free for marketing and service emails, paid ads, social campaigns, sales collateral, web pages, and more.
- Review, edit, and improve content proposed by cross-functional partners.
- Coordinate the review process of your own copy through legal and compliance and stakeholders and incorporate feedback.
- Analyze consumer insights and use data to make marketing decisions and improve your writing.
- Collaborate closely with Brand Designers and the broader Marketing team.
- 5+ years of experience developing marketing content and strategies, combining analytical and creative elements to position the brand competitively and build market share
- Ability to write various types of brand and marketing content, including ad copy, website copy, one-pagers, presentations, emails, and more
- Exercise expertise in Brex's value prop and detailed product offerings
- Brand marketing, product marketing, copywriting, or content writing experience within a marketing team and B2B fintech
- Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats, including advertising, emails, and marketing (please include a link to your portfolio)
- Ambitious self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills who can drive projects from creative conception to execution and follow-up