Digital Ads Specialist (Google Ads & Facebook Ads)
Are you an expert with digital ads? Do you enjoy the process of building and optimizing ad campaigns on Facebook and Google? Are you good at using data to show value, make adjustments, and improve performance? And are you looking for an outstanding career growth opportunity?If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Kaleidoscope ( ) is the #1 Technology-Driven Marketing platform helping orthodontists, dentists, and medical doctors grow their practices. We do that with a unique combination of 1) a comprehensive technology platform and 2) a suite of integrated marketing services. This enables us to provide practices with a One Stop Shop for marketing!
As part of our expansion, we are hiring a Digital Ads Tech to play a key role in fueling our growth. You will be instrumental in running Facebook ads & Google ads for our clients as well as helping our own company gain exposure and leads through digital advertising.
Kaleidoscope team members are distributed around the world, so you would be able to perform your duties from your home office!
- Compose, launch and optimize social advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and other platforms/tools such as AdEspresso
- Ability to gather advertising objective, analyze them and interpret into digital ad campaigns that are objective-based and data-driven
- Create or manage the creation of effective display ads and then run A/B testing to measure CTR
- Report to internal parties as well as brand partners on campaign progress using reporting tools provided (SpyFu, AdEspresso)
- Research client attributes to compose variations of ad copy for campaign use.
- Have the vision to grow your role and the company in general. This is a growing company with ample opportunity.
- Take responsibility and accountability for assigned campaigns, managing all communication and tasks, occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- 3+ years of experience in paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and/or other social channels)
- 1+ years of experience with retargeting/remarketing platforms such as AdRoll, Google, or Facebook
- Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of social media metrics, conversion funnels, and the ability to link results with specific elements of a broader campaign
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation
- Work well under pressure, as some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines
- Dental, Orthodontic, and Medical industry experience
- Team player
- Excellent “people” skills
- Has fun at work
We offer a compelling compensation package consisting of:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Long term compensation (similar to stock options)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
After thoroughly reviewing Kaleidoscope’s website, please apply on our Careers page at and be sure to include a detailed, thoughtful and customized cover letter addressing your fit to the ideal qualifications/attributes. Please do not send a boilerplate cover letter.
Kaleidoscope is an equal opportunity employer