School Support Representative
Classroom Champions is seeking a dedicated, full-time employee role, to be responsible for growing our student and educator reach. Classroom Champions supports students’ social and emotional learning (SEL) and academic achievement, and provides curriculum and mentorship programs to districts, schools, and teachers to encourage children to achieve successful futures.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting teachers, principals, schools and districts to participate in Classroom Champions partner programs and main programs
- Researching, prospecting and establishing teacher, principal, and school leads via direct phone contact, email and networking
- Qualifying leads and developing progressive strategies to close new and existing business promptly
- Accountability for achieving established recruitment, sales, and target goals
- Managing all inbound and outbound communications efficiently and effectively
- Developing positive relationships with contacts
- Administrative duties and support as required
- Identifying areas of improvement within programming
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience as a classroom teacher, administrator or district administrator (3 years)
- Previous sales experience an advantage
- Experience using a CRM
- As applicant will be responsible for growing our West Coast reach, applicant’s location to be in the Pacific or Mountain time zone would be an asset.
- High School Diploma
- Passion for establishing a successful and scalable sales team in a startup environment
- Passionate and authentic about making a difference in the lives of students
- Excel at written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with people virtually and over the phone
- Self- starter with excellent prospecting and relationship building skills
- Mission oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Naturally curious, quick learner, enthusiastic, professional and flexible
Compensation based on experience. Commission.
Classroom Champions is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting students with world-class athlete mentors. Classroom Champions supports students’ social and emotional learning (SEL) and academic achievement, and provides curriculum and mentorship programs to districts, schools, and teachers to encourage children to achieve successful futures. Working with 200+ Olympic, Paralympic, university student-athletes, and professional athletes who volunteer as mentors, Classroom Champions has provided more than $10,000,000 in scholarships to Title I, rural, and Indigenous communities across the continent. Students participating in Classroom Champions see significant improvements in the classroom, teachers see improved engagement, and athlete mentors learn new skills to prepare for life after sport. Learn more at:
We apologize, but only candidates selected for next steps or interviews will be contacted.