WHO WE ARE
Rockwood supports leaders to transform themselves, their communities, and the world towards equity, liberation, and sustainability for all. We do this by providing powerful and effective training to individual leaders and cohorts, thereby strengthening the organizations and movements they represent.
Rockwood does not do business as usual. Our commitment to values influences every aspect of our organization—what we do and how we do it. Rockwood’s core values include:
- Trust and integrity
- Love, laughter, and holding each other in community
- Healing, sustainability, and self-care
As we work to embody our values, there are three strategic priorities that guide our work: organizational sustainability, racial equity, and centering leaders impacted by injustice. With a focus on centering the healing and well-being of Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and Asian leaders spanning the diaspora—recognizing the multitudes of identity within, between, and across these experiences—Rockwood seeks to expand access to opportunities and tools that support powerful networks of people who are clear in their purpose and committed to the work of transforming themselves and their communities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Rockwood is seeking a full-time Enrollment Manager to operationalize Rockwood’s vision of increasing enrollment into virtual and in-person public trainings (i.e. Art of Leadership, Art of Navigating Change, Art of Innovation).
The Enrollment Manager is responsible for sharing Rockwood's programs and values with leaders through caring customer service, clear communications, and systems that bring joy and ease. This role will support leaders by creating a smooth training registration and onboarding experience for both participants and staff. The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent follow-through, attentiveness to details, and efficiency.
The Enrollment Manager reports to the Senior Public Programs Manager and is responsible for the following:
- Managing the registration and operations for Rockwood’s public trainings
- Preparing leaders for a transformative training experience through seamless logistics
- Serving as the first point of contact for people interested in Rockwood’s public trainings
- Maintaining and improving Rockwood’s enrollment system
- Monitoring the financial health of public programs
In close partnership with the Programs and Communications teams, the Enrollment Manager will...
Set People Up for Success
- Respond to inquiries from prospective and enrolled leaders in a timely manner.
- Accept, transfer, withdraw and update applications in the enrollment system.
- Ensure every training cohort is representative of a slice of the movement and that leaders are brought in feeling seen, prepared and safe.
Maintain and Improve our Systems of Organization
- Develop systems for increased enrollment and partnership within and across teams.
- Streamline existing processes through transparent communication and consistent attention to detail.
Ensure Sustainability of Public Programs
- Track enrollment trends, revenues and participant relationships.
- Have a strong analysis of public programs numbers.
- Prepare reports about enrollment trends and periodically gather data for grant reporting.
Practice Courageous, Heart-Centered Leadership
- Take an active role in shaping Rockwood’s culture, vision, and strategy.
- Grow and explore personal and professional leadership through feedback, professional development, experimentation, and collaboration.
- Help develop and drive Rockwood’s vision though strategy, feedback, teamwork, and relationship-building.
This is a customer-service focused position, with the first two bolded bullet points accounting for 75% of your time.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite required.
- Proficiency or ability to quickly learn Salesforce (or other CRM), Asana, Slack, FormAssembly, SurveyMonkey and WordPress preferred.
- Confident demeanor on the phone and in-person.
- Ability to coordinate a calendar of more than 50 events a year.
- Ability to work and collaborate within a very diverse workplace and to relate to a broad spectrum of people outside of Rockwood.