Remote - Customer Support Specialist I
Organizations need better tools to simplify insurance, risk management, and workplace safety. Aclaimant is the insight driven workflow solution that is redefining the way companies and their employees actively manage risk and safety to ensure better outcomes. Thousands are using our integrated platform; and we're adding top talent to continue this exciting growth. We invite candidates based and eligible to work in the U.S. to apply today!
Why Join the Customer Success Team?
Join a growing world-class Customer Success team that is dedicated to keeping Aclaimant’s customers on the path to Active Risk Management by ensuring they achieve their goals with the platform. You will bring your customer service and relationship management talents and hone your proactive solutions development and problem-solving expertise to boost customer happiness, loyalty, and retention.
We are looking for a customer-focused technical person to fill the role of Customer Support Specialist I. The person needs to have some experience managing simple and complex customer support projects, some experience with relational databases/analytics/data science is a plus!
What You'll Do
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to telephone calls, e-mail, chat and personnel requests for technical support. Track & monitor the problem to insure a timely resolution and follow-up (~40%)
- Complete customer post-implementation projects working with Customer Success, Data Services, and Implementation Teams (~50%)
- Provide Internal support (~10%)
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's inquiry; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution
- Demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills by balancing the use of trouble shooting tools with a practical application of experience and creativity in minimal time
- Complete technical tasks, understand metrics, and take on complex customer requests
- Tag and prioritize customer requests, helping build the support systems and processes
- Maintain detailed records and improve internal support processes and efficiencies
- A member of our People & Wellness Team will carefully review your resume. If you’re a great match:
- we’ll invite you to schedule a call at a convenient time where you’ll share your experiences and expectations and learn more about the role and life at Aclaimant;
- we’ll introduce you to your potential future manager (and perhaps a few other Aclaimers) for an opportunity to showcase your skills and abilities during an in-depth interview and/or assessment;
- we’ll contact people you’ve worked with and get permission to review your background; and
- we’ll make you a competitive salary offer that includes fully covered health benefits, 401(k) retirement plan with match, flexible vacations options, and remote work arrangements.