Remote Customer Support Rep
The most important thing you can bring to this role is a real passion for helping people. While there is some technical nature to the role, if you have a knack for connecting to people and an aptitude for logical thinking, we can teach you the rest. If you come with some computer networking or technical knowledge, even better.
- Answer customer and employee calls, emails, community posts (and any future form of contact we may come up with)
- Correspondence via email and phone to provide excellent customer service support within each interaction
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Know your limitations and when you should ask for assistance
- Own the resolution to the problem; don’t leave the customer hanging
- Accurately and efficiently log all contacts in our CRM (Salesforce)
- 1+ years’ experience providing customer support, by phone, email, preferably in a software support environment
- Excellent social skills, with a bias towards customer service
- Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of iOS and Apple Hardware
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and presentation
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Show moreShow less