Product Manager (Platform)
We are looking for someone to lead our team to build products that solve customer needs, resulting in strong user adoption with exponential revenue growth and perhaps even disrupt the digital medicine industry.
Since Elektra’s inception in 2017, the company’s mission, values and progress have garnered attention in several top publications, and funding from several prominent health, bioscience and tech investors as well as the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the Harvard Business School Rock Center for Entrepreneurship.
You will be joining a small, growing, seasoned team on the ground floor and working closely with our design partners and in-house engineering team. You will be expected to partner with key stakeholders, lead ownership of the product, and bring features from inception to production.
What you will do:
- Product Management: Refine and improve our Product development process to be able to have a continuous feature iteration cycle from request/feedback/idea to production. Support Design and Engineering with their planning and scoping process to make sure features get delivered on time and meet stakeholders expectations and agreements. (50%)
- User Experience Research: Identify key customer needs and and develop the Elektra process for running user tests so we can continue to iterate on new user journeys and flows based on our learnings. Develop and test a refined set of customer needs/journey maps that can be used for rapid prototyping across both ‘searcher’ and ‘maker’ archetypes. (30%)
- Design Management: Collaborate with a UI/UX designer and/or agency to deliver a clean set of Figma files that align with those journey maps. (20%)
What you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role where you brought a product to market
- Degree, training, and/or certification in a technical background (human-centered design principles education is a huge plus!)
- Experience at an early stage start-up (in the bio/medical space a huge plus!)
- Ability to multitask and determine product prioritization
- Convictions that will allow you to make decisions from our customer’s perspective
- Low ego and high EQ: no job is too small
- Willingness and excitement to dive into a technical product, that will serve the clinical trial and care industry
What's in it for you:
- Become a leader in the emerging digital medicine field
- Initiate and scale the core product of a rapidly growing startup, backed by top investors in the industry
- Save lives by reducing participant burden in clinical trials, improving the quality of evidence, and speeding the development and reducing the costs of new treatments for patients
Technology has always moved faster than our ability to safeguard ourselves from its consequences. Connected health products are no exception. The increase in for these products has accelerated their adoption in clinical trials and routine care, but not without major concerns regarding data , and .
Similar to pharmacies, which safely and effectively evaluate and dispense drug components, Elektra Labs offers free and paid services to better evaluate and dispense the >750 connected products on the market today for clinical trials and remote health monitoring.
Since Elektra’s inception in 2017, the company’s mission, and progress have garnered in several top publications, and funding from several prominent health, bioscience and tech investors as well as the National Science Foundation and the Harvard Business School Rock Center for Entrepreneurship. Join our team (less than 10 people!) to be on the ground floor as we secure our nation’s healthcare system and make it easier to safely deploy the right technologies for the patients who need them the most.
Elektra Labs is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation).
We're proud supporters of .
Elektra Labs in the press:• (TechCrunch)• (Forbes)• (a16z)• (TechCrunch)