Ensuring human comfort, productivity, and safety while practicing environmental stewardship is the mission of the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI). Through our certification program, standards, advocacy, and other activities, we strive to help save energy, improve productivity, and ensure a better environment.
AHRI has an opening for a Technical Analyst with our Information Technology and Business Solutions Team. This role is critical to support the Product Management Team and ensure the business requirements are accurately translated to technical requirements, provide day-to-day decision support for their team, and ensure the final delivered product is validated. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support for clients as requested through the product ticketing system. Query database to pull data sets as needed.
- Support the Product Manager in developing features in collaboration with key stakeholders and transform them into user stories that are granular enough for a sprint.
- Provide support and answer questions related to the application and database development and data submission through interactions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather, review, and write requirements for AHRI applications and databases including regulatory reporting through the AHRI Directory.
- Develop testing scenarios and perform final testing to verify functionality per requirements.
- Provide periodic status updates to business stakeholders and upper management. Provide management dashboard reports as needed.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university/college. Four or more years of work experience in an analyst or higher position may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two years of analyst type experience.
- Related experience with application and database development.
- Experience with large change management efforts preferred.
- Intermediate level experience with SQL, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
AHRI offers an excellent benefits package and a friendly work environment. The hiring range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000.
AHRI is actively recruiting during COVID-19. We are currently teleworking until further notice.
AHRI does not discriminate and will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, military service, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, or differing ability as those terms are defined under applicable law in its selection, recruitment, or employment practices.
This position does not offer employment-based visa sponsorship and/or assistance to include H1B, F1-OPT, or F1-CPT visas.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at.
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE.