Art Advisor (Business Development & Sales)
ArtLifting is a social enterprise championing artists living with disabilities or housing insecurity. As a for-profit, for-purpose company, we believe in the “business for good” model. We’re an award-winning, high-growth start-up that has received national coverage in the New York Times and the Today Show. We offer office wall art, corporate merchandise, and image licensing for socially conscious companies. Our clients include LinkedIn, Google, and PayPal.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
You are a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who communicates well with others, thrives in a fast-paced environment, appreciates art, and has a passion for making an impact.
- You have a track record of achievement
- You communicate clearly, concisely, and confidently
- You are organized and can effectively manage a high volume of tasks and activities
- You can identify needs and tailor content or a conversation accordingly
- You motivate and inspire colleagues and customers
- You are passionate about social impact
- You are driven to achieve both team and personal goals
- You are agile and can quickly adapt to organizational changes
- You are open to learning and to feedback
- You see opportunities and take initiative to contribute and capitalize on them
- You are detail oriented and produce high-quality work
- You have an eye for art and design
- You are process-oriented
- You are resourceful
- You have experience or education in business development, sales, marketing, or art
About the Role
You will be responsible for growing ArtLifting’s pipeline of opportunity through prospecting, selling ArtLifting’s artwork, and managing special projects. You will research opportunities for growth, create and execute outreach strategies, conduct calls with prospects and clients, and close new business to directly impact the lives of our artists.
- Conduct high volume and targeted prospecting
- Conduct research and develop project plans for assigned accounts
- Identify potential leads through a variety of sources and develop strategies to connect
- Create content and own outreach to generate high value leads
- Follow-up with leads and work to develop new opportunities
- Nurture customer relationships and identify opportunities for upsell and cross-sales
- Educate prospects on ArtLifting’s value and offerings
- Understand prospect and client needs and propose artwork accordingly (with support of Curator)
- Guide prospects and clients through a purchasing process
- Assist with a variety of tasks to support all functions of the organization
- Contribute to company growth strategies