Pre-sales - Tech- Remote in Florida
· Understand and communicate the value of the VERTEX Portfolio on system integration to NA sales/customers and convince them to recognize it.
· Solicit and communicate NA Region Voice of Customers to HQ PM and Engg.
· Keeper of Trina technology and solutions roadmaps, related roll-out projects and certification/samples requirements. Related HQ collaboration.
· Create and manage financial assessment models to calculate IRR and LCOE.
· Conduct detailed PV system simulation and yield assessment, using current BOS BOM costs etc.
· Close partnership with tracker and racking vendors to enable continuing compatibility of existing and future new module products in NA region.
· Find optimum solutions when engineering/system configuration issues occur.
· Have good social network and communication channel with local EPC/consultant company etc.
· Sales training
· Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Deep understanding PV system structure and electrical design.
· Familiar with BOS, and key factors affecting amount of generation and LCOE for PV power generation.
· Comprehensively understand UL & NEC code requirements.
· In-depth knowhow of local cost of equipment/material/labor/management (LV-MV-HV), as well as O&M/land lease/financial costs and be able to amend the costs with market fluctuations.
· Strong willingness to learn and innovate, drive progressive transformations.
· Dare to challenge, and take on responsibility.
· Strategic thinking: understanding customers’ real needs deeply, and gain insight into the advantages and disadvantages of competitors' products with PV system perspective.
· Collaboration: integrate related departments resources from HQ to provide customers with timely and competitive product solutions.
· Organizational capacity building: Training regional sales teams on Trina products BOS/LCOE and system value.
· Communication and coordination ability: Effectively communicate with internal HQ departments and external customers.
Career, Education and Skill Requirements:
- 5 years plus experience in EPC/consulting/design institute company as electrical/system/civil engineer.
- Participated in at least 5 utility scale projects.
- Electrical/Mechanical/Civil engineering education background.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expert in software such as PVsyst / Autocad/ Office etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Self-starter with a teamwork spirit
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work form home remotely
- solar electrical/system/civil engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings