Digital Data Analyst
When J. Walter Becker started IDEAL INDUSTRIES in 1916, he based it on an unshakeable belief in ideal relationships with his employees, his community, and of course his customers. More than one hundred years later, IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. is a global enterprise with companies serving technicians and trade professionals across a wide range of industries, from electrical to construction to aerospace to automotive. Our products have been instrumental in helping mankind reach from the South Pole to the Moon, and are paving new paths for the future.
New paths is the theme for this role. The Digital Data Analyst will be taking us places we haven't gone before from a data analytics standpoint. This role will provide analytic support for a set of global businesses in the IDEAL family. Additionally, the Digital Data Analyst will create dashboards and reports that transform analytics into digestible formats while also drawing insights and providing opportunities and recommendations from data sets. This position will be central in the creation and adoption of a data-driven culture.
This role is remote and can be located anywhere in the United States.
· Develop on-going and ad hoc reports that encompass all aspects of the digital experience: customer, website, social media, lead generation and nurture, A/B testing etc
· Utilize end-user data to create customer insights that will help inform personas and targeting
· Ability to see patterns and insights across digital tactics and draw them together
· Utilize Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to create reports and dashboards
· Create scheduled reports that align to identified KPI's and present them on-time, in a digestible format that should include charts & graphs, value-add insights, successes & failures and opportunities
· Use both post tactic assessment as well as predictive and anomaly detection tactics to drive businesses forward
· Act as knowledge center for digital analytic tools at IDEAL
To be qualified for this role, you'll need a BS degree in Data Science, Analytics or a related major and have experience finding trends in the data of various digital marketing tools- from social media to customer websites and everything in between. Will have exceptional Excel skills- vlookups, pivot tables, and experience with advanced formulas along with macros. Must be able to take initiative, drive to results, have strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends in the data and translate that into meaningful business actions.
Your IDEAL career begins now! In exchange for your exceptional skills, IDEAL provides great benefits and retirement plans plus the opportunity to work in a values driven, privately held environment.