The Squires Group has an excellent opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer to work 100% REMOTE! In this role, you will be responsible for the technical build and delivery of both ServiceNow's Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) and custom applications. You will complete both back-end and service portal development.
This position is 100% REMOTE! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- True ServiceNow DEVELOPER experience, not ServiceNow Administrator experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Development experience, including experience with the Service Catalog module and creating custom applications with CreateNow
- Experience creating request forms, developing integration with external systems, implementing security (including Access Control Lists), and enhancing the user interface to provide a custom look and feel
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
- Integration experience
- HTML experience
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and 'life.'
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to .
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
#Di - provided by Dice