We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 100 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
As a member of the Calm Account Management team, you will work directly with our B2B customers to help them launch Calm within their organization and achieve great adoption. We are constantly evolving and work in a fast paced environment to empower our customer admins to drive Calm adoption. We are an incredibly collaborative, dynamic, curious and innovative team.
About the Role:
The ideal Account Manager has 5+ years of experience and is exceptional in building and maintaining customer relationships in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will manage a portfolio of accounts where the primary focus is on adoption, customer delight, and ultimately renewal/expansion. On this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, among others.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer executives, HR and operational teams while being their internal advocate.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ wellness goals, review adoption data with them, and help them implement impactful engagement strategies.
- Lead and perform Kick Off calls, Post Launch Reviews and Business Reviews multiple times each day.
- Become a Calm expert and share best wellness practices with customers
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle various tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone and through email.
- Very comfortable using Salesforce on a day to day basis and comfortable running filter based reports, analyzing data in analytic engines like mode.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience working in a fast paced start up environment.
- A passion for mental fitness and well being.
- Experience with project management and change management.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.