Based in Destin, Florida, Xplorie, LLC (“Xplorie”) is the nation’s fastest growing and largest provider of guest activity programs within the hospitality industry. Imagine arriving at your vacation destination and staying in an accommodation that provides complimentary admissions every day to the best local tours and attractions. This is the experience guests are provided when they stay with an Xplorie participating property - Unique vacation experiences that create memories that last a lifetime.
We are committed to surrounding ourselves with the kind of people who possess our core values so that ultimately we can all look back with pride on both the great company we have built and the quality of people that we have had the pleasure of working with. Xplorie employees embody the following core values, or as we like to call them: The X Factors.
Relentlessly Resourceful - We are scrappy and celebrate our ability to find the best way to get it done and move on to the next thing.
Win as One – We are a team - We collaborate. When there’s a win, it’s a win for all.
Give – Get – It’s the Xplorie Rule. Treat others as they would wish to be treated, give what you would want to get. Do the right thing!
Own It – Whatever it is, take it to the finish line with pride and determination. We trust our team to act like an owner with their work, and in doing so have the autonomy and purpose to see it through.
Enjoy the Journey – There will be bumps in the road and maybe a wrong turn here or there, but we know that, we love it and we enjoy every step of the journey!
Xplorie is seeking a Content Manager that will build and manage content for our Voice Enabled Concierge Service. We are looking for a detail-oriented person that has great communication skills and wants a unique opportunity for a groundbreaking career.
- Train and provide on-going support to clients in the lodging sector of the hospitality industry.
- Research, build, maintain, and supplement a database of market related businesses, services, and events.
- Analyzes key metrics at market and client level to provide expert analysis to clients.
- Review Usage Reports for assigned Markets
- Make Suggestions to PMC for areas of improvement
- Report trends and observations
- Work with PMCs to update XEVA Management Platform as enhancements are released
- Research and update Content Items related to upcoming events in each market
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Superior Time Management
- Detailed Oriented and Organized
- Proactive and works well without direct supervision
- Enjoy Problem Solving
- Learns quickly and is flexible with evolving duties and software interface
- A mildly extraverted individual that enjoys working with a client-base
- Base salary, commensurate with experience
- Insurance – Xplorie will pay 80% of the premium cost for Employee and family, including major medical, vision, and dental
- 401K Matching up to four percent of employee’s base salary
- Personalized Vacation Program – unlimited PTO
Related keywords: marketing, content manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings