Senior Content Strategist, Customer Experience (CX)
Who We Are And What We Do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More About Our CX Content Marketing Team
The Senior Content Strategist will be a part of a content marketing team focused on creating innovative and engaging content that builds awareness and contributes to SurveyMonkey's business growth. You will report directly to the CX Head of Content and enjoy a high degree of ownership and mentorship.
What We're Looking For
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior Content Strategist for our customer experience pillar. You'll report to our Brand Strategy team, and partner with product marketing, demand generation, sales, brand strategy, web, design, and others.
You'll have the chance to execute game-changing content initiatives. This role will lead experimentation for multi-channel content and develop strategies that attract and engage customers and prospects across the buyer's journey.
This role can be remote.
- Understand customer/prospect challenges and translate your expertise into full-funnel and multi-channel content campaigns.
- Help maintain messaging alignment across all stages of the funnel.
- Manage our SEO content program.
- Lead our newsletter strategy.
- Track and report on key performance content metrics.
- Work with partners to identify opportunities for end-to-end funnel content programs.
- Use your excellent editorial skills to create distinguished content.
- Partner with design to create on-brand creative.
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing, public relations, journalism, or a communications role.
- An understanding of conversion optimization, SEO best practices, growth marketing, and principles of experimentation.
- Experience working across marketing channels on full-funnel projects.
- A journalistic approach to content marketing and a user-centric approach to designing content.
- An understanding of performance marketing and web analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Passion for solving big challenges.
- Familiarity with or interested in the customer experience industry.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.