Disys is seeking a Cloud Data Engineer to work remotely on a 6 month contract that could extend.
- This is a remote position
- Sponsorship is not provided now or in the future for this role.
- Experience with the core AWS services which include Docker/Kubernetes, API Gateway and Elastic Search
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs and how to use them in practice
- Experience developing in common languages and frameworks (Python, Java Spring Boot, NodeJS, Scala etc.)
- Ability to use the RESTful APIs and SDKs for application integration
- Experience with database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform and Cloud Formation
- Understanding of AWS shared responsibility (Security) model
- Experience with server-less approaches using AWS Lambda
- Understanding of Agile engineering practices and various software development technologies
- Knowledge about AWS implementation of OSDU platform