This is the perfect job for those who want to improve lives, while also having the flexibility to take care of their own.
We're looking for that special person who is an expert on children's sleep, has perfect written English, has a logical mind, can interpret data and charts efficiently, and empathizes with tired parents.About Huckleberry
We are a team dedicated to improving the lives of families, starting with sleep.
About the Sleep Consultant position is the effective and affordable way for families to get the sleep they need. Developed by sleep experts and data scientists, the intuitive app + service understands each sleep situation and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that will result in better sleep. It's like a sleep consultant in your pocket.
This is different from what you may do in a more traditional sleep consulting practice. Rather than providing in-person or phone 1-on-1 consults (don't get us wrong, we highly recommend them, but we aim to fill an affordability gap so that more families can access sleep expertise), we provide custom sleep plans that are based on data the parent provides via sleep logs and an adaptive questionnaire.What you'll do:
- Review and assess client data and their associated recommendations through our web portal
- Efficiently review and modify sleep plans
- Write recommendations
- Provide in-app support to clients
- Troubleshoot sleep issues
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- At least 1 year experience as a sleep consultant with one-on-one clients in the range of newborn to 3 years old
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Must be able to effectively interpret data and charts
- Must be accepting of different approaches to sleep--we support different parenting styles, and believe that the right approach is only right if it fits the parent's goals and needs
- Must have your own reliable high speed internet and computer
Location: Work from home, US & Canada preferred, but open to worldwide with native English proficiency
Job type: Independent contractor, 10-30 hours/week