Customer Support Analyst
Zearn is a nonprofit on a mission to support all children learning and loving math. To achieve our mission, we built Zearn Math, a groundbreaking curriculum and classroom model that supports differentiation and engagement for all students. Zearn Math is used by millions of educators and students across the country – and growing.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will deliver exceptional customer service to help teachers, coaches, school, principals, and district administrators adopt and use Zearn Math. If you thrive in a dynamic environment, pick up new technology quickly, love learning how things work, and are an effective communicator then we’d love to meet you. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in a fast-growing and widely loved organization - that is dedicated to ensuring all children love learning math. Specifically, you will:
- Provide support to over 250,000 educators
- Develop deep expertise in the Zearn Approach to Teaching and Learning, and apply that expertise to support customers with using our curriculum, classroom model and professional development
- Act as the voice of Zearn in customer conversations across email interactions, authoring guidance that is clear, compelling, and helps educators use Zearn Math.
- Use data to inform proactive guidance provided to customers, finding a way in every interaction to provide extra support and help based on a customer’s specific situation
- Work with Engineering counterparts to identify, replicate and report product bugs, issues, and outages
- You're a great listener, you work to deeply understand other people's perspectives, and you actively think about how you can help them achieve their goals
- Respond to 10+ support tickets per hour answering technical, account, and product related questions
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of customer support experience
- Excellent written communication, organization skills, and attention to detail
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences
- Commitment to Zearn’s mission of ensuring that all students learn and love math
- Desire to join an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment at a high-growth organization
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We also offer a collegial and passionate culture and the potential to positively impact the lives of millions of children.
To apply, please send a resume and a bit about yourself to. This role can be based remotely. Zearn is an equal opportunity employer.