Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Communications
About the Coordinator Position: The primary role of this position is to support e-mail marketing and website development in support of our programs, fundraising, corporate partnerships, and international programs. Please note: You must have experience using HubSpot to create and send emails to be considered for this position. Please include this experience in your cover letter.
- Prepare emails in HubSpot, including laying them out following best practices in e-mail marketing, sending test emails, and scheduling emails.
- Create a weekly volunteer newsletter e-mail, with content support coming from the Social Media Coordinator.
- Develop and implement e-mail list maintenance and building strategies in cooperation with the marketing team.
- Maintain the back-end of the HubSpot e-mail marketing system, including templates and other functionalities.
- Assist with website updates.
- Provide support in moving our current WordPress website to HubSpot’s CRM.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Experienced with e-mail marketing; experience with HubSpot certification highly desirable.
- Graphic design experience with expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Customer service mindset and ability to work with a wide variety of individuals across the organization under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly under pressure
- Goal driven with ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Collaborative team member who enjoys working with diverse groups of people
- Commitment to the mission and values of Project Sunshine
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to HR5@projectsunshine.org with “Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. This position pays $20/hour, and will be performed remotely, with availability required during East Coast business hours between 9 am and 5 pm.