Commercial Account Executive
The bottleneck to achieving these things with AI is the training data sets. We are building Labelbox to solve this bottleneck for data science and machine learning teams. Current Labelbox customers include Airbus, Bayer, Condé Nast, Genius Sports, MIT, Medena, and more.
Labelbox is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused venture fund), Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in , and .
We're looking for an experienced Commercial Account Executive to join our sales team. This role is a remote role based in the South East of England.
- Manage a Named Account territory in United Kingdom and other parts of the EMEA region including a mixture of existing customers and greenfield prospects
- Meet and exceed quarterly bookings targets from expansion of existing customers and net new customer acquisitions
- Develop and execute a pipeline development plan to drive 4:1 quarterly and annual pipeline to quota coverage
- Elevate Labelbox's visibility at large Enterprises and communicate our value proposition with VP and C-Suite executives
- Work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to relay customer needs, pain points, and experiences to drive product strategy
- Have 3+ years of closing sales experience at a technology company and experience closing contracts with minimum $30k+ ACV
- Experience managing a consultative sales cycle with Executives at Fortune 500 companies as well as various sized medium and large companies
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Have experience selling data, AI, or a technical product to data scientists, engineering leaders, and C-level executives
- Have experience running the full sales cycle including strong qualification, creating proposals, negotiating contracts, dealing with procurement, and customer success
- Are familiar with Salesforce and sales prospecting tools
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing